Enjoy Exclusive Wholesale Access to the Dsenyo Online Store
The number of specialty gift shops, boutiques, fair trade stores, museum shops and art cooperatives selling Dsenyo fair trade products is growing fast.
We would love to partner with you!
Become a Dsenyo Wholesale Partner
Dsenyo Wholesale Benefits include:
- Exclusive access to the finest quality fair trade products through Dsenyo Store
- Wholesale Pricing
- Fast order processing
- View inventory levels and compare pricing to MSRP
- We proudly feature you on our homepage under "Shop in Person" (rotates at random)
- Your store and a link to your website is listed on our Locations Page
- We feature your shop in the "Retailer Spotlight" section of our monthly e-newsletter delivered to over 1600+ Dsenyo fans
- Ashley Rein: email, (720) 340-8355
- Amy Travis: email, (720) 394-4556
- Marissa Saints: email, (720) 224-8649
- We have a $200 minimum on the first order and offer NO MINIMUMS on re-orders.
- First-time customers pay by credit card & provide resale certificate.
- Net30 Terms available with credit approval.
- Payment accepted by Visa, Master Card, AMEX and Check.
- Customer is responsible to pay all freight FOB Colorado.
- Goods in stock ship within 2 business days of order date. All other items ship 4-8 weeks from order date.
Dsenyo products are handcrafted by artisans in Malawi and Brazil. We strive to create beautiful, high quality items for our customers. Each item is unique; textile placement will vary and other variations may occur due to the handmade nature of our products. Please consider these facts when evaluating merchandise for return or exchange. Here at Dsenyo we are happy to accommodate if any item does not meet expectations.
Returns & Cancellations
- Please inspect goods immediately as no claims will be accepted after 5 days from receipt of merchandise.
- Orders may only be cancelled in writing within 3 days of order date provided that merchandise has not already been shipped.